Wednesday, May 6, 2009

TWO VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES

MORE SARN "HAPPY TAILS"

These animals have all been pulled out of high-kill environments and placed in foster or forever homes:




































































































Saturd
ay: Weekly trip to Hinesville to work at Liberty County Animal Control and assist with adoptions. If you are interested in fostering or adopting a cat, kitten, puppy, or dog, I encourage you to come down as well. We have plenty of babies who need to get off death row immediately.

Time: 9am - 2 pm

I have room in my car for 3 other people, so just e-mail me at becca_johnson1@hotmail.com if you're interested.

Sunday: Adoption event at Savannah Animal Control from 1-5 pm. I really need volunteers out there to help potential adopters, photograph new pups for postings, and give baths to the dogs with a hose and a nice bucket of soapy water. I'll bring some flea spray, too. This way the dogs will look more presentable and will feel more comfortable in their cages.

Time: 1-5pm

Please contact me if you're interested in getting involved. This does NOT require a trip out of town.

___________

No comments:

Post a Comment